Sunday, June 05, 2005

Meetings

Father,

Final weekend before the camp! I pray that as we ALL gather together in various meetings tmrw, we will have a sense of anticipation and excitement for the camp, for the campers, and for ourselves and what You will show us. I pray that You DO show us a part of You that You want us to see - I pray that we prepare our hearts to receive Your message.

I pray that tmrw's meetings go well, and that we will all be suitably prepared physically and mentally for the camp. I pray for good weather, and for the general health of all campers during the camp - I want to pray especially against anyone taking ill just before or during the camp, against anyone getting hurt in any way in the camp. I ask that You protect Your children, O Lord, during this camp, placing everyone under the shadow of Your protective wings.

In Jesus's Name,
Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?