Saturday, May 28, 2005

Worship

Father,

Today, as I prepare for my first worship practice, I want to say a special prayer for Shixuan and her worship teams. I thank You for this sister who is so committed to You that she's really putting in a lot of effort to arrange for musicians to come down for practice, and for arranging timetables for the camp and for the practices. I pray that You bless her for her faithfulness to You, during this time of stress and sian-ness. I pray that she remember to cling to Your word and to Your promises when the going gets tough. Thank You for blessing us with this sister who's been such a blessing herself to the people around her.

For the musicians and worship leaders, I want to pray anointing upon their hands and fingers and voices and feet. May we truly be led into a time of the worship of You, Lord.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?