Sunday, May 08, 2005

We Are In Awe

Father,

I think I say it for all when I say: we are in awe of what You've shown yourself to do. I pray that we will be wise stewards of the money, and that we will make every effort to uphold you in all the decisions that we make.

Like Ben prayed today, I pray against the complacency that may come with the ease of the fund-raising. Truly Lord, You spoil us, and I pray that You prevent us from behaving like spoilt children, and give us the wisdom and the knowledge to put this money to good use and to forward Your purposes in our church.

For the persons who have blessed and encouraged, I pray blessings upon them Father. May you repay them back in full, with interest, and bonuses.

In Jesus' Name
Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?