Thursday, May 26, 2005

Programme Grrrl Power!

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for the preparations which have been in motion. I pray that You continue to sustain and encourage those who are preparing very hard for this camp. Today in particular, I want to be praying for Esther and Camellia, who are in charge of the programmes. I want to thank You for their committment to having a good, spaced out programme, and I want to thank You for leading them in all that they have already achieved - having a good programme, liaising with the camp speakers, getting all the information on programmes from other comms, and for arranging everything in a beneficial and good timesheet - I pray that You bless these two sisters in their work, and I pray that they keep relying on Your directive with regard to all the programmes that they have prepared.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?