Saturday, May 07, 2005

Meeting today

Father,

I thank You for the meeting today, for your hand guiding us as we went through a lot of thing, and clarified a lot of small and large details which seem to grow ever-larger as the date of the camp looms ever closer.

Father, today I want to pray for strength and perseverance as we continue on this journey with You and our fellow brothers and sisters. I'm very sure there are some who are feeling the strain of school, work and just life in general on top of planning for this camp, and I want to pray for an extra portion of Your grace to be upon them and providing them with the strength to carry on. You know that some people have dropped out of the planning committee due to various reasons, and there is strain among the members who are left - Father, I pray that your Spirit be with them and encourage nad strengthen them as they run this last lap before the camp.

I also want to thank You for encouraging us with the 43 confirmed persons who are coming for the camp, and for the 17 people who are still yet to be confirmed coming. I thank You for the response from the floor to the camp, and for the 17 persons who are still considering coming, I pray You provide that last push forward to come for the camp; past the inertia that always comes with registering for a camp. I pray also that the rest of us not rest on our laurels, and continue to encourage our friends to join in to the camp. I pray for their receptiveness to the invitation; may You call Your people to Your side Father.

In Jesus' name,
Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?