Thursday, May 12, 2005

Blogger ate my post!

I had this lovely prayer for the publicity and publications comm, and then blogger ate it. It must have been exceptionally yummy. Here's me trying to recreate it:

Dear Father,

Today I want to pray for the publicity and publications comm. You have seen the hard work, sweat and tears that they have put into coming up with the materials to distribute to our youth and congregations on time, and I pray that You will bless them abundantly back for the time and energies that they have expended for You.

Father, for Ben, I want to pray an extra super duper portion of your strength to be upon him as he continues to press on in the work that he has committed to do. I pray that You send him people to encourage AND HELP him as he works on finishing all the stuff that has to be done before the camp begins.

I want to also thank You for Fan Yang, this sister who has been working so hard in the background. I pray that as she settles into her new job, that You bless her with like-minded colleagues who are good and pure of heart, and who will be an encouragement for her to live out her faith in the workplace. I pray that in the midst of her work, that she will remember to honour You in all her choices and in all that she does. May she be that proverbial city on a hill, the lamp that shines in her workplace.

Shi'en is currently having her exams. I pray that You be with her as she studies - that You grant her concentration and the ability to remember all the facts that she needs to remember, and the peace that surpassess all understanding as she burns the midnight oil these couple of weeks.

Thank you for hearing our prayers.

In Jesus's name,
Amen.

Edited To Add (ETA): Oops. Turns out that blogger didn't eat my post after all. But this is a better, longer prayer, so I'm deleting the other one and leaving this here. :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?