Friday, April 01, 2005

Publicity's on a Roll!

Father,

Sunday's the day where we start our real publicity of the camp! I want to pray blessings upon the Publicity Comm (Ben, Shi'en, Fan Yang and Matt) who have been working doubly-hard to put everything together in time - thank You for their dedication to their responsibility, and I pray that You bless them for their time and efforts.

I pray that the materials that they have prepared will be ready in time - that the posters and bookmarks will be ready by Saturday, for the video to be ready in time for the launch on Sunday - I believe that You have great things planned for us during the camp, Lord, and I pray that we will be able to get the message of the camp out without any interference from anything or anyone.

I also want to be praying for the people who will be sharing about the camp to the congregations and to the youth on Sunday - I pray that they will be able to convey the message of the camp well, and be able to get people excited about coming for the camp. I pray for the youth themselves, that they will get excited about the first combined youth camp, and will psyche themselves up to attend, will make themselves free to attend, and will ask their friends if they want to attend. I pray Father, that you remove any and all obstacles that could stand in the way of their signing up and joining the camp.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?