Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Prayer #4 - Yuxun

Father,

Thank you for the fantastic promise that You will return again and bring Your people back into Your fold. I pray that I never forget the promises that You've made to Your people, and hold on to them whenever I feel that being faithful is a lost cause.

Today I wish to remember Yuxun in prayer. Thank you for this brother who has been so steady in his service to You, serving in the youth choir, and now, taking up the role of being camp commandant. In the midst of his business, I pray that he remember and trusts in You with all his heart; that he leans on Your strength and understanding, not on his own. I pray that You then give him the assurance that his path is straight and directed by You, the One who can see through the fog of our earthly cares! Thank You Father, for giving us a brother with such a big heart for Your work on earth.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?