Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Keeping Clean

Father,

Thank You for what the committee has been doing so far - I know that people are hard at work putting our plans in action, and I thank You for all the grace You've showered upon us that has brought us thus far - people with willing hands and willing hearts, understanding parents, and the ability to give back to Your church with what You have already gifted us with.

I pray for good time management for all of us as we trundle along - may we have a spirit of excellence doing Your work O Lord, but may we also remember to be a living testimony for You too, not neglecting our lives outside of Your church and thus stumbling others. Please do show us how to balance everything out.

I pray also that You keep us all far from evil: Your word in Hebrews reminds us to "throw off everything that hinders" our walk with You - I pray that you cleanse and sanctify this committee, Father. I pray that if there is any unconfessed or any known-and-not-repented sin among us, that You gently bring it to our attention and prompt us to ask for Your forgiveness and turn away from the sin. Lord, only You can keep us away from temptation and sin: I pray you keep us away from sin, and sin away from us, keeping us cleansed and holy, fit to do Your work.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?