Monday, March 14, 2005

Finally! A prayer - that breath of fresh air

Dear Father,

Thank You for still taking care of the planning for the camp even as I forget to pray for us. Father, I give You thanks for allowing the soft-launch of the publicity come through - You indeed are above all our plans, and I thank You for being there just watching over us as we move slowly but surely on with our human plans.

Father, as the communiqué goes out to the Youth in TRBC, I pray that Your spirit will move among them as they read the email; that they will be excited and will sign up.


Even as the PubComm pushes the camp publicity, I want to pray for Jacob and myself. I pray that as we begin to think about how to lead Your people in prayer, that You will show us the direction which You want us to be praying, and how You'd like Your people to be praying. Father, left to our own devices, our prayer will be selfish and inward-looking. I pray You show us what You'd like in this respect. I pray that we will both be faithful in praying. Please keep us down on our knees for Your people.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?