Monday, February 28, 2005

Prayer #3 - Camp Committee

Father,

I pray that in the midst of all the work that we all have to do, that we remember to be still, and know that You are the Lord. Right now as the youth committee goes about seeking You for a camp theme, I pray again that You show us what You want us to learn as a team, and what You want us to learn as a ministry. Thank You, Father, for being faithful to us.

Father, I pray a simple thing today: that the camp committee members will be free to meet this Saturday afternoon at 3pm. They have not been contacted, but I pray that the meeting will happen, if not this Saturday, then on another day when all are free to meet. I pray for a good first meeting, with rapport built, and hands of friendship extended between Your youth who do not know each other yet, but who are all brothers and sisters under Your Lordship.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?