Sunday, February 27, 2005

Prayer #2 - Thanksgiving for the Comm Pt II

Dear Father,

It's day 2 of the prayer log, and I'm already feeling the strain. Thank You for stretching my faith this way; I pray that I will not fail You.

Father I give You thanks for the additional manpower we have received in terms of "Yes" answers from Michelle Tay (Treasurer), Jeremy Eio (Logistics), Kenneth (R&R), Camelia (Progamme IC). Thank You for their willingness to serve. I thank You also for the people who have yet to respond: Lindsay (R&R), FanYang (Publicity/Publication), Charmaine (R&R) and Celesta (R&R) - I pray that You will speak to them with regard to their contribution to the camp, and I pray that Your will be done, not ours.

I thank You for the discussion we had on the theme; I pray that as the committee individually seek Your counsel regarding this, You will lead us to a central truth that You want us to learn as a ministry.

In Jesus' name,
Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?