Saturday, February 26, 2005

Prayer #1 - Thanksgiving for the Comm

Dear Father,

[THANKSGIVING]
I give You thanks for the 5 meetings that the Youth Committee has already had, and for leading us to where we currently are now, with regard to planning the camp. I thank You for the amount of ideas and brain-juice that has sprung forth from our discussions, and I pray that our future meetings might be just as fruitful.

[CAMP COMMITTEE]
Jesus, I want to thank you for the people who have agreed to come forward and serve in the camp committee.

For the Camp Commandant, Yuxun.
For the Treasurers and Registrars, Beverly Poon and Eddie.
For the Food/Accom ICs, Beverly Tan and Priscilla.
For the R&R IC, Rachel.
For the Transport/Log team, Dahao.
For the Publicity/Publication team, Ben, Shi'en, and Matthew.
For the Worship team, Jonathan Ee and Shixuan.
For the Programme IC, Esther.
For the Prayer IC, myself.

Father I give You thanks for bringing people who are willing to give of their time, energy and talents to You. I pray that You will speak to the entire committee, even as more people are challenged; that You will draw those who wish to draw near to You unto Yourself. I pray for barriers to be removed from their participation in this camp, and pray that Your hand continue to guide us as we move towards planning for this monumental event.

In Jesus Name I pray,
Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?